Catalogue & Badges
- We kindly asking you to confirm your company profile in order to take part in the Exhibition Catalogue using the online Catalogue and Badges System without waiting for the deadline 11 August 2023.
- Open the link below and enter the username and password that have been sent to your e-mail address before. If you don't know your username and password please contact us via "email@example.com".
- Click on the ”Company Profile” at the top of the page.
- Fill the required information and click on the “Save and Continue Later“ button to save your profile.
- After you make sure that all your information is correct, click on the “Complete” button for your profile to be processed. Once you have confirmed your profile, you will not able to make any changes. If you would like to change any information please contact us.
EXHIBITOR BADGESOnce the information that you confirmed are checked and confirmed by Customer Success Team, you will be able to create badges on behalf of your company representatives until the exhibition days.
- Open the "Badges" page under the "Procedures" menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Create a New Badge" button.
- Fill the badge information of the exhibitor and click on the "Continue" button.
- You can download your created badges from the system. Also the badges sent automatically to the email addresses on the form.
- Exhibitors should print their badges and bring it to the exhibition area.
- Any requested extra Exhibitor Badge can be obtained in the venue from the Card Distribution Stand.
- You can invite your visitors to your stand by sharing the online invitation link.
P.S. You can't use Exhibitor Badges during the stand buildup period. Everyone who will be in the exhibition area during the buildup days must have OHSS Badge. Please check "Exhibitor Manual" for detailed information.