You can experience the products and technologies of these start-ups who took part as speakers at marathon presentations, in FOOD TECH GARAGE located next to the FOOD ARENA Events Area. Here, you will meet 10 different disruptive women’s start-ups of the food industry that made a mark and create change in technology and agriculture from the 2020-2021-2022 selection of the EU-supported “Empowering Women in Agrifood - EWA” program.
Industry-specific products, technological solutions and services to be exhibited:
• Sustainable agricultural technologies
• Smart irrigation systems
• Recycling from product and product processes
• Healthy, organic and vegan products
• Biotechnology-based innovative applications
• New generation food processing technologies
• Artificial intelligence based production systems
Reaching thousands of women entrepreneurs, the EWA Program was designed to promote inclusion and diversity in the agriculture and food sector, to increase early stage initiatives led by women, and to provide the necessary information, trust and support to guide entrepreneurs to develop their business ideas.
Sunday 04 September 15:00 - 16:00 Room 1